Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Flash for President!



Up till these past nine games I've been in favor of Kobe going back-to-back with the MVP award. Even though Kobe has actually been raising his numbers game by game how can Wade not get this award. Sure his team is roughly a 500 ball club put this guys has been playing out of his mind. On the season he's averaging 30ppg, 8apg, 5rpg, 2stls and a block. Last night he had 48 and 12 and hit the game winning shot as time expired in the second overtime of a dog fight with Chicago. Yeah yeah yeah LeBron this LeBron that I just don't see as him the MVP yeah his numbers are top notch but if Wade doesn't get it I'd say it's Kobe. If Steve fucking Nash can go back-to-back I don't see how the best player in the world can't. As for now thought I'm pulling for Flash, I mean he is keeping my fantasy squad in first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment