Monday, November 29, 2010

My Weekend | Part 3


Buddy and Gody agreed to a dirty man competition. First one to shave owes the other, $35.62.

Thinking of a game to play... "Oh, the game where Obby shuts off all the lights?"

"Buddy you should quit your job and be a gps for a cab driver."- Gody

SATURDAY NIGHT:

Go to 586 have a good time and when we go to leave some drunk bodiqua is pulling at the door handles on every car in the lot, and is getting closer to my car. So, I make sure the doors are locked and watch her bang the windows and pull the handle. The four of us waiting to get in are laughing untill we realize how damn cold it is and want to leave. So, A and his female friend get in on the opposite side of the car while this intoxicated beast is still thinking the car is going to magically unlock if she bangs the windows. Now I have to play defense on this girl while another girl is trying to get in the back so I can drive everyone home. Down to just me outside trying to get into my own car, what am I to do? Another car with two of our friends pull up and the troll waddles over to their ride. I jump in and leave, finally.

Now, we go to some grimey house party and see some randoms. First question asked when we arrive, "want a four loko?".. No way, man. See some real sexual moves going on in the living room on the dance floor, and just wanna get outta there. But, as I'm standing there talking with a girl some drunk girl posts up next to us and is balancing herself against the wall and pulling on my arm. I know right, what's with these drunk bitches tonight.

Are you thinking about that other poor girl we left out in the cold? No worries she got a ride! So when I got in my car she got in the other car my buddies pulled up in. They take her to Yarmouth and on their way there she throws up in the back of the car. The passenger dropped his phone under the seat and instead of getting it he was going to wait until they stopped. Not a good idea. The drunk girl that their giving a ride to whom none of us know by the way, grabs the phone without him seeing. She gets dropped of with some other guys and the two think they're in the clear. No one can find the cell phone in the car and the driver said he saw the girl leave the car wit ha phone so the two have to drive back and get the phone.

and I wasn't going to go out that night...

No comments:

Post a Comment