Monday, November 15, 2010

My Weekend in Boston

(picture is from the last time we saw Kings of Leon)

So, Jared and I decide to leave friday night. We're getting ready to head out and Nathan calls me and says he's parked in Jared's spot at his apartment. Obviously, now we can't go. Instead we give Nevin a call and spend the night in Salem. We get there late night and just drink some beers while watching some East Bound & Down. Nev tells Jared about how some lady that lives on the first floor is a real witch, and Jared is scared for the rest of the night. Not a bad start to the weekend. Wake up, go to Bagel World and bump into Chris Ripa, who woulda thunk it.
We get to Boston around... I have no idea what time we got to Boston. We watch some TV, I beat Buddy in NCAA Football, drink some beers, and get some dinner. Malcolm arrives and we start planning our night out. We end up going to the Whiskey Priest, Malcolm drops $70 on the first round of shots and beers. Place is pretty wack, so we leave. Now this is where my blackberry notes come into play. This is now a combination of what I remember and what I wrote down.

- "I like Teen Mom better than 16 & Pregnant because they struggle financially" -Jared

- After the bar Jared took a orange cone and was throwing it around while yelling at the trucks that weren't as good as his.

- "Let's get in a pile and fuck like dogs" - Jared

- In the truck Jared notices it's 11:42 and says "I fuck box at 11:42"

- "I fuck 7's. If I touch an 8 or 9 I'm gonna be faithful." -Boyd

- Boyd, Nathan, and I decide on going to Babson for the night. Went to some lame party and walked back to Malcolm's. Some kid closes to door on the three of us and eventually opens it up. Malcolm wants to introduce Nate and I to some girls but the same douchebag kid pulls her back and says he'll save her from the low lives referring to us. I'm thinking to myself "man this kid's gay." We walk away and Malcolm may or may not have mumbled "faggot". This kid goes into some homo rage and starts screaming at Malcolm, who has made it half way up the stairs and I have to call him back down. The homosexual is yelling "you piece of shit, I'll kick the shit outta you", with some kids holding him back. I can only imagine the trouble Boyd would've been in if he wasn't being held back, hahahahahaahahha jk. We just laugh this kid off and go back up to the room.

- Malcolm forgot when I explained about not saying anything he didn't want to see on the internet and is using his get out of jail free card on some suspect shit he said.

- "You can't beat me at love making" - Buddy
"Your too young to make love" - Boyd

- "Did Tyler Keane just call me gross!?" - Jared

- "Nathan and I were talking about how getting rapped is flattering" - Buddy

- Jared complained about getting a free shot at the bar we were pre-gaming at for KoL

- We were talking to some girls we had just met and I remember Rory and this girl talking and joking and all I have written down/remember is Jordan saying to Rory "what are you doing later?" and Rory responds with (while looking at the girl) "Fucking you"

- Rory tells me he likes Buddy's cardigan but doesn't think he can pull it off. Jordan says he'll get him a cardigan starter kit to start slow and Rory says "a startigan?"

- Jordan orders some Jack & Coke's but the waitress informs him they don't have Jack, I know gay. He then asks what well whiskey they have and she doesn't know so Buddy orders a shit & coke.

- Malcolm writes a little note to the waitress on his receipt: "your too pretty to frown". We stayed at the bar and Boyd continued hitting on her, it was cute.

- Inside the Garden we talked to just about everyone we saw. I have something written down about Jordan yelling at a guy and then asking him how much he wanted for his jacket.

- Flirt a little with some old ladies getting drinks in front of us. Get to our seats and who's sitting behind us? Yup those same ladies.

- Jordan lost his phone, wallet and Jareds car keys.

- We sang and danced through every row around us, Rory punched the ceiling and some guy came out of no where and asked him to stop.

- Jordan, Rory and I talked about going down to the floor because it didn't look full, but we never did. Then towards the end of the concert I don't see Rory anymore and I get a picture message from him with floor seats.

- Buddy jumped out of the car at every red light to dance in the street. When we were about a block away he then jumped out and raced the car home.

- Finally get Jordan's belongings and Jared's keys so we can go. Make the first stop at Jordan's place so Nathan and I can get his car and go to some girls place to sleep. On the way there I read two bbm's from Rory that I never saw and they said:
"Any fre titties up there"... and
"Well? I'm at our seats where are you"

So thats that. Another good time, with good friends.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh and Jordan parked the shit out of Jared's truck... twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment