Thursday, April 30, 2009

I Hate The Bulls



Look at the Bulls then look at Rondo's face. This series is a wrap.

The third OT is starting as I'm typing this and I just wanna say the Bulls have to be the most annoying team in the NBA. After barely seeing them all year and then watching these past six games I just have a new found hate for them. Noah and Thomas are punks. Brad Miller are you serious? I just wish KG was playing to teach these guys a lesson. Great series for all the Celtics starters. Ray Allen went off tonight, thank you Jesus. That man just loves to get buckets, clutch buckets may I add. Either way this game ends just bring on Orlando, who won without Howard tonight. No way the Baby Bulls beats the C's at the Garden.

Scal had seven off the bench.

Fuck it. I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment