Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Blueprint 3 Scratched?



A recent disagreement has left these two stars not talking to each other and the highly anticipated album "The Blueprint 3" on hold. Supposedly, Kanye wanted to put auto tuner on the whole album and Jay disagreed. Kanye continued to do so anyway and told Jay-Z that the album would be nothing without him. The album was slated to come out September 11th, eight years since the original Blueprint was released. But, Jay-Z said in a recent interview with MTV, "Blueprint 3 is over, it's never coming out. Kanye wanted to take it in another direction and that just ain't me." Jay also told MTV, "Kanye and I are through. It hurts me to say it, he was like my baby brother. But he's gotten too big. He doesn't respect me like I deserve to be respected." Jay-Z continued to say he's going back in the studio to work on Kingdom Come 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment