Friday, April 15, 2011

Obby Twitter Post of the Day!



This is actually a series of tweets he had. ENJOY!

Idk why girls down here are so obsessed with Frat dudes. 1. You pay money to hang out with a bunch of dudes. Sounds pretty gay to me....

2. You claim "being fresh" as wearing short ass shorts and sandals that look like their from Jesus' time....

3. You think you can drink everyone under the table but you in fact my little sister could out drink you...

4. Just because Mommy & Daddy buy you everything doesn't mean I won't beat the shit outta you....

5. Have I said you guys dress like douche bags?

6. You think your better then everyone else because your in a frat? Like I said you pay money to hang out with dudes.

1 more thing to add....The girls here are so materialistic. I think Jamie Foxx wrote the song Gold Digger about girls who go to Alabama.

Just dropping knowledge my friend. Its to make America a better place. ha

No comments:

Post a Comment