Thursday, June 10, 2010

Entourage Movie in the Works



In a new interview with MTV – Mark Wahlberg said that he is excited at the chance of an Entourage movie after the show ends next season.

“I am more focused on making that movie than my own films,” Wahlberg said. “I just think we can make a great movie. I think people always wanted [it] and have complained that the episodes are too short — they’ve always wanted more. I think we’re going to do it.”

The real question is: when? It’s not unheard for a movie adaptation to surface while a TV series is still ongoing, but after six seasons, with a seventh starting this month, it’s more likely that we’ll see the movie follow the show. Wahlberg confirms that, and even lays out a rough timetable.

“I think we’re going to do it. We just have to end strong, and this season is, by far, the best season so far,” he said. “We’re going to have six episodes next year and end with a bang and then in the trailer you see [Ari Gold (Jeremy Piven) and his associate, Lloyd] waking up together in Vegas not knowing what happened.”

No comments:

Post a Comment