Monday, April 19, 2010

A Weekend at Babson


- Went 2 for 2 in trivia
- 10 of us started drinking at 1pm on saturday.
- Nev, Tyler & I got in around 4am
- Buddy tackled Jared into the woods
- We all had tickets but snuck in the back door anyway
- Amanda caught a free t-shirt
- Nevin almost got into 106 fights, ripping his pants and tossing crowds of people
- Travis McCoy was pretty sick
- Kid Cudi was dope (sound coulda been better)
- The Keene State boys got so high in their car that the four of them just slept in it
- Jared got kicked out of a bed and I think slept on the floor?
- "Can you find my glasses"
- Matty B. and Tyler spooned all night
- "I was in the front row, I have Cudi sweat all over me."
- Killed four 30's, one 12, and 4 pizzas
- Malcolm, Malcolm, Malcolm
- Saw Jared standing outside Fenway passing out fliers & making friends with the homeless
- Witnessed the Sox take a beating
- Malcolm has been to a WNBA game

Overall it was a great weekend


No comments:

Post a Comment